NO. WE'RE NOT TRYING TO BE MAD MEN.
Our various advertising activities are primarily focused on the online space. We aren't in the business of creating exorbitant ad campaigns plastered across billboards and TV screens. Our approach is centred on communicating a compelling message to your target audience using cost-effective strategies.
WHERE DO WE ADVERTISE?
We mostly focus on ad campaigns falling into two categories.
- PPC campaigns on search engines like Google and Bing.
- Social media campaigns using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn as platforms.
WHAT ELEMENTS DO WE MANAGE?
Once you've allocated a budget for a campaign, we start working on a few key components.
- The content of the adverts, from the text to the various media elements.
- The multi-stage process leading your target market from the advert to the desired goal, such as sales, over a set time frame.
- The various tools and resources to measure the performance of the ads, allowing us to tweak and refine the ads to improve results.
Yes. PPC and social media ads are our specialties, but that doesn't mean we won't utilise other avenues when necessary. If we think standing on street corners and distributing brochures will work, we'll do that, too.