GETTING EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOUR NEIGHBOUR, TO ADVOCATE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Sometimes, it's more effective to reach your audience through a trusted intermediary rather than reaching out to them directly. With influencer marketing, you're looking to collaborate with other people and brands, with the goal of achieving both shared and separate objectives.
We identify and contact influencers of importance in your industry and market.
- In order to have a multi-faceted approach, we locate influencers with varying degrees of importance and significance.
- The potential list of contacts is broken down by the size of their following and any specific interest or criteria of relevance to your goal.
- We reach out to the candidates using personalised approaches to maximise the response rate.
With a group of influencers locked in, we implement several strategies to gain your audience's interest. This isn't a one-size-fits-all approach, as we look through everything that could work for your audience.
- Social media posts
- Blog posts
- Brand ambassador programs
- And many more
We measure the success of each campaign using the relevant metrics.
- Influencer campaigns make use of various tactics and strategies, so the performance measures will be different for each project.
- We gather the feedback, understand what worked and didn't work, and then refine the strategy going forward.